TOEFL - (Test of English as a Foreign Language): Este examen de Ingles es un requerimiento para poder aplicar en las universidades en los países donde se habla Inglés. Mis estudiantes mayormente sacan entre 100 a 110 de 120. Un estudiante normal sacan entre 50 a 70 aún teniendo un conocimiento bueno de Inglés.
If you wish to take the TOEFL Exam, you need to have a good knowledge of the English language. It is recommended that students with intermediate level English knowledge take English classes prior to their starting TOEFL classes.
If you are planning on taking the TOEFL exam in a short period of time, please contact me. You just need 16 sessions to complete the course. I excel in accelerated classes that are short in duration.
Mis alumnos puntúan en promedio un 50% mejor que los promedios nacionales en el examen de TOEFL!
Tips for High Scores on the TOEFL
- Ensure that your level of English is at par with the TOEFL exam. If you consider yourself to be below intermediate level, please do not take the toefl exam, especially if you need a minimal score of 70 to enter into a university.
- If you have some time before the TOEFL exam (6 months to a year), consider investing your time and resources taking English classes to better prepare you for the TOEFL classes.
- If you have a deadline register NOW! TOEFL exam dates seem to disappear fast once you get closer to the exam date. If your exam needs to be taken within 1-2 months, register now. If you need to take the exam within a week, it is very likely that they have no reservations available.
- Take the TOEFL practice tests. Find out your weak points, and then focus on those weak points. If you are going to take TOEFL classes, point out your weak points to your TOEFL teacher. That way your TOEFL teacher can help you improve your exam performance.
- Do a practice test 2-3 days prior to the TOEFL exam. It will prepare you for what is to come, and refresh your memory.
- On the day before the TOEFL exam, ensure that you know the location of your exam. Avoid stressful situations, relax and go to bed early. Last minute studying is useless. TOEFL is not an exam of memory, it's an exam of focus.
- On the day of the TOEFL exam, most likely your exam will be early. Wake up earlier than usual, have a balanced breakfast that wont give you an upset stomach.
- At the exam center, FOCUS ON THE EXAM!!!!
More COMING SOON!!!
Topics that will bring you to this page:
tips for the toefl exam, how to score high on toefl, toefl classes, toefl coaching, how to attain high scores on the toefl exam, toefl exam, toefl reading, toefl writing, toefl speaking, toefl listening, toefl, toefl in santo domingo, dominican republic, toefl practice test, accelerated toefl course, preparacion para toefl, preparacion de toefl